22369Re: [TexasCzechs] Traveling to the Czech Republic

  • barbi grl
    Mar 19, 2004
      i want people to have as much fun and as many great
      memories as i have had, so i don't mind at all!!!

      another thing i suggest - when in prague especially,
      you have to be careful of pickpocketers. a big no-no
      is when you go to a restaurant, ladies-do not hang
      your purse on the back of your chair. easy way for it
      to be stolen.
      and when anyone is on a tram or subway/metro make sure
      your money/wallets are inside - like the inside pocket
      of your jacket, purses are zipped shut, backpacks
      zipped.

      --- Yahoo <jlmikeska@...> wrote:
      > Barbi Girl,
      >
      > You always seem pretty busy, and we appreciate your
      > taking the time to write your suggestions as you
      > did. From what I read, think travelrs should pay
      > attention to your suggestion whereever they in the
      > World!!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic