21314Obits for 1/2/04 - 1/4/04

  • Matt Cross
    Jan 1, 2004
      Ray and others,

      I will be going with my grandmother to El Campo tomorrow morning for a
      wedding anniversary on Saturday. We probably won't return until Sunday, so
      I hope someone else can post the obituaries from the Victoria Advocate and
      the Houston Chronicle. I will likely bring home my grandaunt's copies of
      the Victoria Advocate print edition (after she reads them, of course) just
      in case.

      "The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends
      everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love,
      hate, all that. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's
      plain sailing." -John Lennon

      Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
      access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic