20377Re: [TexasCzechs] KADERKA FAMILY REUNION

  • Janet Carpenter
    Oct 7, 2003

      Judy Vondra <vonward@...> wrote:

      Janet,
      Can you possibly help me out? When my Rosenbaum family came over in 1907,
      their papers say they went to Circleville. Never having been to Circleville
      myself, what types of  jobs were there then? Do you know? It's been driving
      me crazy for years wondering why they went there. Good as place as any, I
      reckon.
      Thanks,
      Judy

      It once had a Gin and a school. The old school is the SPJST Hall now. They were probably farming jobs.

      Janet.

      Do you Yahoo!?