17247Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 1242

  • Billy Macek
    Jan 1, 2003
      Group:

      A couple months ago I sent in my dues to become a new member of the Wharton County Chapter.  I am in the process of sending in my 2003 dues but before I do I want to make sure I am sending them to the right place.  I got the address of the Czech Heritage Society web page.
      The reason I ask is that I never received any acknowledgement of my membership.  Is this normal?  What can I expect when I join?  I thought maybe a newletter, invites to meetings or something.

      Thanks,
      Billy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic