17240Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 1242

  • Huckabee Carol
    Dec 31, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm new to writing to this group but I read all the message. I enjoy every part of
      it.

      Some time ago I recorded the "translation program" into my favorites. For some
      reason I lost it! Can someone please post it again? I have two new letters from
      Moravia in Czech and I need it to be able to find out family news.

      Thank you Carol Huckabee

      --- TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There are 18 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: Birth Announcement
      > From: "Matt <lennonluv@...>" <lennonluv@...>
      > 2. Re: Orsak obit
      > From: "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...>
      > 3. Re: Birth Announcement
      > From: "RICHARD KOTRLA" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 4. Visitor here with a question about Czernina
      > From: "brianmott2001 <BrianMott@...>" <BrianMott@...>
      > 5. Re: Orsak obit
      > From: "Matt <lennonluv@...>" <lennonluv@...>
      > 6. Re: Visitor here with a question about Czernina
      > From: "RICHARD KOTRLA" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 7. Re: Visitor here with a question about Czernina
      > From: "Jan" <toni@...>
      > 8. Re: Visitor here with a question about Czernina
      > From: "RICHARD KOTRLA" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 9. sauerkruat and potato dumplings
      > From: "Richard Kotrla <rjkotrla2@...>" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 10. sausage kolaches
      > From: "Richard Kotrla <rjkotrla2@...>" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 11. Worth sharing....
      > From: "Richard Kotrla <rjkotrla2@...>" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 12. Sharing an article
      > From: "Richard Kotrla <rjkotrla2@...>" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 13. A refresher course on Czech history
      > From: "Richard Kotrla <rjkotrla2@...>" <rjkotrla2@...>
      > 14. Re: unrolling an old document
      > From: richardgarza1@...
      > 15. Obituary of Albina Steffek Schindler
      > From: "Matt <lennonluv@...>" <lennonluv@...>
      > 16. Obituary of George Kirst
      > From: "Matt <lennonluv@...>" <lennonluv@...>
      > 17. Obituary of Matilda "Tillie" Najvar Finch
      > From: "Matt <lennonluv@...>" <lennonluv@...>
      > 18. Obituary of Delbert Otto Hengst
      > From: "Matt Cross" <lennonluv@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:26:19 -0000
      > From: "Matt <lennonluv@...>" <lennonluv@...>
      > Subject: Re: Birth Announcement
      >
      > Congrats!
      >
      > --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Sims, Melinda" <melinda@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > Mike and Melinda Sims of Katy, Texas proudly announce the birth of
      > their
      > > first child, a daughter, Maribeth Beverly Sims. Maribeth was born
      > on
      > > 12/26/2002 at Christus St. Catherine Hospital in Katy, Texas.
      > Grandparents:
      > > Maternal -- the late George T. Svetlik, Sr. and Elizabeth Svetlik
      > of Weimar,
      > > Texas formerly of Houston, Texas and Hallettsville, Texas.
      > Paternal -- The
      > > late J. D. Sims and Marie Sims of New Caney, Texas.
      > >
      > > Note: If anyone is interested, I have attached a picture of
      > Maribeth. I
      > > hope I have sent it in the right format.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Melinda Sims - Katy, Texas.
      > > Svetlik, Otto, Benes, Peter(s)

      > Message: 2

> [...]