16205Re:[TexasCzechs] Jalufka Search

  • Sara Barton Juno
    Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Jalufka Relatives,
      Jalufkas are not related to me but I have always been interested when I see Jalufka in the Subject line, because John Jalufka who lived originally on FM 529 between Weimar and La Grange, entrance to their land just past bridge over ? creek on right on way from Weimar to La Grange, went to Houston in the 1940's and lived with my Dad's sister, Verna Barton Brown in the Heights. My Dad and Aunt always wondered what happened to him after he left my Aunts house. Just curious, thanks, Sara Barton

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic