15591Re: [TexasCzechs] Death notice of John Zapalac (and other things)

  • Janet Tucker
    Sep 1, 2002
      George,

      Since you have done research on the Zapalacs, I was wondering if you or
      someone else might know about this.

      My family history says that my g grandfather Joseph Malinak came over to the
      United States from Hrozenkov in 1872 or 1874. I have found it , it says

      Joseph Malinack, 38
      Anna 37
      Josepha 8
      Therese 7
      Johann 2/3 on the Gessner 1874

      The family history says that Anna was a Zapalac and also from Hrozenkov.
      However, when my grandfather died (he was born in Fayetteville) my father,
      Joe Malinak (who was always very meticulous) put Annie Krenak on the death
      certificate. I have not gotten the death certificates for Josephine
      .......(she married Joseph Kopecky) or Threase.......(she married Peter
      Repka) or Petrolina........(she married a Cordes). I need to do this but
      thought you might know something about Anna Zapalac.

      Thanks so very much,

      Jan
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic