14548Re: [TexasCzechs] SPJST Library & Museum Photos

  • John L. Mikeska
    Jul 10, 2002
      Nan,

      You're right about King Henry VIII, thanks to my cousin, Keeper of the Moat!

      mates.  If I remember my history, one of the Georges was a really weak, rather insane man, but of course, you couldn't be descended from that one, right?  :-)

      Nan, this really sounds like me!!!!!  <G>

      O K every one - come to the Sokol/CHS Festival in Ennis, TX  Saturday Aug 3rd and meet Sir John at the eGroups table.  eGroups is short for electronic groups of the TexasCzechs list.  I will be able to explain how to turn your computer on and off, and maybe a little bit more.  Be sure to bring kolaches!  <G>  (Not Really - when you see me, you will think I down two dozen daily!)  I might be talked into singing the BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH SANAFLUSH song!

      Sir John

      ---