      Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 5:22 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] SPJST Library & Museum Photos

      Members,

      With a member posting question of what SPJST stood for, reminded me I had photos of the place.

      I posted about 12 photos of the SPJST building, library and museum I made in November 1999.  They are not the best of photos, but I believe many memories will be brought back viewing them.  Especially the ladies when they see the display of irons that used either kerosene or 'white' gas in a tank mounted behind the handle.  If gas was not used, someone correct me, please.  I haven't been corrected this year and need at least one!  <G>

      Go to http://photos.yahoo.com/jlmikeska and click on the SPJST album.  You can click on the photos to enlarge them, etc.  Some photos have the file name and I did not learn how to correct the description.
      The wooden wheelchair and crank operated phone were located in the dentist equipment of Dr. Shiller from Rowena or Miles, TX, donated by Pauline Shiller, his daughter.  She is life member of the Rowena, TX chapter of Concho Valley CHS.

      There is a second album at this site and are photos I posted last year of the square at Olmouce, CR.  (I hope I spelled the name correctly)  There is a photo of this young man with his Zlinn, CR cousin.

      I sure want to go back to the CR.  Anyone got a spare flight ticket to give away????

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire