14077Re: WESLEY BRETHERN CHURCH AND CEMETERY

  • FCP FCP
    Jun 3, 2002
      Visited the Wesley Church and Cemetery saturday
      afternoon...the historic original church was
      closed...according to info I had gotten priviously,
      the church was now a historic museum and supposed to
      be open to the public 9-5pm 7 days a week...does
      anyone know why it was closed...visited the graves of
      some of my Czech relatives who are buried there. Also
      visited the National cemetery near Nelsonville where
      other relatives are buried...hope you'al will have a
      great week...Frank Payne ( Slovak, Stepan, Gerhart,
      Tomanec )

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic