14060Re: [TexasCzechs] TCHCC May Fest Planning--Help Wanted!

  • John L. Mikeska
    Jun 2, 2002
      Anita,

      You talk about Volunteering!!!  Wow, you should be the Volunteer Webmaster or whatever for the CHS!!!  Now, I am sure you are up at the top of list making kolaches (gotta be careful not to hurt any other feelings <G>) but if you happened to do any practicing on a few batches, send some to me and I'll guarantee you'll get an A+!  <G>

      You mentioned butter churning in a previous message.  Know anyone that will be in Ennis Aug 3rd that might demonstrate butter making, or maybe a talk on how to formulate, etc.  Frank Mikula commented it would be great to have this, but the feelers I've put out has brought naught in reply <G>

      Hope you will be in Ennis - will meet you if you are.

      Sir John
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] TCHCC May Fest Planning--Help Wanted!

      Susan,

      Those suggestions were just the 'first wave'.  I'll check with the
      Burleson County folks next time I'm there to see if they have any names
      and will forward to you.

      Anita Berka
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic