Searching 3 Nephews

  • cwhasbank
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2006
      I have 3 nephews who were raised by their birth father & his wife
      (not their birth mother). Last known residence was Harris County.

      Not sure of their ages...but they would have been born in the
      following ranges:

      194? - 1952 the oldest
      1953-1954 the 2nd
      1957-1958 the 3rd.

      These were african american/black/negro children.

      From time-to-time the 2 younger boys visited their birth family (in
      Louisiana) and would have known
      their grandparents and other relatives. They traveled with
      their birth mother from time to time as well and may have memories
      of that.

      Their birth mother has been deceased since about 1967.

      One "angel" has already began to help me w/this quest.

      Please contact me directly at cwhasbank@... for more info.