Re: Michael "Mickey" Winslow

  • Celia
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2004
      If you are going to request a Death Certificate in Texas, you are
      going to have to say that you are a relative. I don't think that
      Texas will just give anyone the death certificate.

      --- In TexasAdoptees@yahoogroups.com, "parino@f..." <parino@f...>
      wrote:

      > --- In TexasAdoptees@yahoogroups.com, "saphireblue95"
      > <saphireblue95@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am helping my uncle, Basil Junior Winslow Jr. born Jan 22,
      1929,
      > > St. Joseph, Missouri, find his birth son,Michael "Mickey"
      Winslow,
      > > born March 9,1957,in believed San Antonio, Tx. Mickeys mother's
      > name
      > > was Nelda Ben Boenig Winslow, from Gonzales, Tx. Her father was
      > Ben
      > > Boenig,& had a large farm in Gonzales,Tx. Nelda "Nellie" was
      going

      > A Ben R Boenig died 03-27-1978 in Gonzales Co., TX. You might try
      > contacting the newspaper or library in that area for an obituary.
      > It might list survivors and tell you where they live. Check with
      > area funeral homes. You might find one that would provide
      > additional information. I believe he died long enough ago you
      > should be able to request a copy of his death certificate which may
      > provide the name of the funeral home. Good luck!
    • brenda winslow
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2004
        Thank you so much for this information. I'm sure this will brighten my Uncle Basil's Christmas. I feel sure this will lead to something wonderful for our family.

        God Bless You,
        Brenda Winslow

        <saphireblue95@y...> wrote:

        > I am helping my uncle, Basil Junior Winslow Jr. born Jan 22, 1929,
        > St. Joseph, Missouri, find his birth son,Michael "Mickey" Winslow,
        > born March 9,1957,in believed San Antonio, Tx. Mickeys mother's
        name
        > was Nelda Ben Boenig Winslow, from Gonzales, Tx. Her father was
        Ben
        > Boenig,& had a large farm in Gonzales,Tx. Nelda "Nellie" was going

        A Ben R Boenig died 03-27-1978 in Gonzales Co., TX. You might try
        contacting the newspaper or library in that area for an obituary.
        It might list survivors and tell you where they live. Check with
        area funeral homes. You might find one that would provide
        additional information. I believe he died long enough ago you
        should be able to request a copy of his death certificate which may
        provide the name of the funeral home. Good luck!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Children InternationalGive a Child the gift of Hope this Holiday season �Click Here to meet a Boy
        And Change His Life�Click Here to meet a Girl
        And Give Her Hope Learn More