update

  • Patricia Ann Mendell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Thanks to my Angel in California I now have the "non-identifying:
      info on my birth daughter. She was born on June 21, 1970, at St
      Joseph's hospital in Houston TX. She weighted 7lbs. 6oz. I was told
      that she had red hair like mine, but I did not see this for myself.
      She was adopted through Catholic Charities. The papers say that she
      was adopted by a couple, married for 12 years. Her Dad was a high
      school science teacher and came from a large family (he had 7
      brothers and sisters). Her Mom also had a degree in teaching. One
      of her Granddads was a retired engineer. They also said that she
      called "briefly" Catholic Charities once in 1992. I here if you want
      to meet me. You have a 1/2 brother, a 1/2 sister, and a grandmother
      who eagerly await you to open the door into their lives. (Not to
      mention the scores of uncles, aunts and cousins.) Hugs and prayers
      for you everyday, your birth Mom