Looking for clues in El Paso, TX

  • looking4_scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      I am looking for an obituary from 1974 in El Paso TX. I need someone
      to do some easy leg work for me. It could be found in the library
      newspaper archives or from the newpaper office archives. Does anyone
      live in El Paso or know someone that does live there?? I am in
      Minnesota so it would be pretty hard for me to do it myself. Does
      anyone know of a web site that has obituary archives that go back
      more than one year??????

      This is a pretty good clue for us and possibly a huge piece of the
      puzzle. Things just feel right!

      FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR GOOD EDNA GLADNEY REGISTRIES GO TO:

      www.wildfyre-registries.com

      Good luck to you all in your search for answers!