Reminder - David Gray goes to the Library on Saturday

  • wwregistry
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2001
      SEARCH WORKSHOP

      David Gray goes to Library, everyone welcome to attend.

      Day : Saturday
      Time: 11:00AM - 4:00PM CST

      I go to the The Texas State Library in Austin on Saturdays. We meet in
      the birth books room of the genealogy section of the Library. The
      Texas State Library is next to the State Capitol Building on the east
      side. All are welcome.

      :) david gray [mailto:David@...]

      David T. Gray
      World Wide Registry