search help in Harris County

  • deebirda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2001
      Hello group, I am new to this group. I live in Louisville.Ky. I am
      looking for a half sib from my fathers first marriage. Before I can
      do a birth search I need to find my fathers first wifes maiden name.
      Can anyone out there do a marrige look up for me for a marrige that
      took place in Harris County in the early 50's.

      Thanks, Dee
    • David T. Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2001
        i think this has to be done at the harris county court house - the
        online indexes do not go back that far :) david

        ________________________________
        David T. Gray
        World Wide Registry
        http://www.adoptionsearching.com

        --------------------------------
        I leav out letters whe I typ
        If yo can rea thi...
        be creative

        Hello group, I am new to this group. I live in Louisville.Ky. I am
        looking for a half sib from my fathers first marriage. Before I can
        do a birth search I need to find my fathers first wifes maiden name.
        Can anyone out there do a marrige look up for me for a marrige that
        took place in Harris County in the early 50's.

        Thanks, Dee

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/