53looking for grandmother

  • jhaywood98
    Oct 7, 2005
      my mother was born 10/08/58 in kingsville texas. her adoption records
      were opened to reveal nothing. her b-parents names were not there. her
      name was listed as sheila marie williams. she grew up sheila marie
      carter. the only williams listed at the courthouse born that day was a
      dottie virginia williams whose birth certificate was sent to austin.
      that has to be my mom. when my mom had her adoption records opened,
      she didn't realize she should ask to have her original birth
      certificate also and we live in mississippi now. any suggestions?