50SAN ANTONIO, JUNE 21 1986!

  • escapedmelody
    Feb 2, 2005
      Hey everyone. My name is Kristin. I was born in San Antonio, TX on
      Saturday June 21, 1986 in Bexar County (i think thats how you spell
      it). I was adopted at 2 days old, and my adoptive family brought me
      home to NY. When I was 3, my brother was adopted from Kansas City,
      Kansas. A year later we moved to Virginia, where I have been living
      ever since. I am now 18 years old and I am very interested in find
      my birth parents. I want to thank them for creating me, and for not
      taking the "easy" way out and having an abortion. They loved me
      enough to give me life and give me up for adoption so I had a chance
      at a better life. To them, I am extremely thankful. I would like to
      find them, and if they don't want to find me, that's okay. I'm sure
      it was painful for them. I am curious as to where I get my auburn
      hair and brown eyes, my musical talent, my asthma, my love for the
      ocean. If anyone can help me, it'd be much appreciated. How do I
      even start looking?? Thank you!
      *~Kristin~*
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic