47Re: [TexasAdoptees] Re: Michael "Mickey" Winslow

  • brenda winslow
    Dec 24, 2004
      Thank you so much for this information. I'm sure this will brighten my Uncle Basil's Christmas. I feel sure this will lead to something wonderful for our family.

      God Bless You,
      Brenda Winslow

      "parino@..." <parino@...> wrote:

      --- In TexasAdoptees@yahoogroups.com, "saphireblue95"
      <saphireblue95@y...> wrote:

      > I am helping my uncle, Basil Junior Winslow Jr. born Jan 22, 1929,
      > St. Joseph, Missouri, find his birth son,Michael "Mickey" Winslow,
      > born March 9,1957,in believed San Antonio, Tx. Mickeys mother's
      name
      > was Nelda Ben Boenig Winslow, from Gonzales, Tx. Her father was
      Ben
      > Boenig,& had a large farm in Gonzales,Tx. Nelda "Nellie" was going

      A Ben R Boenig died 03-27-1978 in Gonzales Co., TX. You might try
      contacting the newspaper or library in that area for an obituary.
      It might list survivors and tell you where they live. Check with
      area funeral homes. You might find one that would provide
      additional information. I believe he died long enough ago you
      should be able to request a copy of his death certificate which may
      provide the name of the funeral home. Good luck!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Children InternationalGive a Child the gift of Hope this Holiday season �Click Here to meet a Boy
      And Change His Life�Click Here to meet a Girl
      And Give Her Hope Learn More