46

  • MS Events & Entertianers
    Dec 19, 2004
      MS Events & Entertainers
      www.4psindia.com
      info@...

      Dear Friend,
      Events organizing is FUN, it reflects our creativity and mental capabilities too. We convert our Imagination into Nearest Reality.
      We are looking for those people who are into Utilizing Our Services Such as Corporates / Hotels / Companies and Model - Coordination Agencies.
      Our firm is an "Event Management Company", If you are interested pls visit our website and let us know, how we can be mutually beneficial to each other. ( Or) How you can help us in getting us contracts inline with our services : http://www.4psindia.com/Services.htm
      If you are working in any industry, You can develop Business for Events & Entertainment programs, by talking to Hotels / Clubs / Colleges / Corporates / Companies and Big Shopping Outlets , and Liquor Distributors in your area, and we support you by conducting events ( Production Responsibility). We share profits, ask us for quotation.
      Models / Actresses / Anchors - Pls send us u r profile : http://www.4psindia.com/Registrations.htm
      Thanking you,
      Surya