42Reply back from Judge

  • Celia
    Aug 18, 2004
      I received the reply to my request to have my adoption file opened.
      The judge said that he would not open the file for the reason I
      specified. I asked that it be opened for medical purposes. His
      clerk told me that she doubted he would open it for that reason. I
      will just have to try again at another time.

      In his letter he told me to contact one of the agencies that has a
      master program. A list was inclosed that contained Catholic
      Charities, DePelchin, and Homes of St. Mark.

      Does anyone know what this master program is and what information it
      might contain?

      Thank you,