37I am searching for my birth parents.

  • Gen White
    Mar 26, 2004
      I was born in Denison, Texas, in the Catholic hospital there on June 9, 1956. My birth mother was Mrs. John Edwards. I was adopted at 2 days old by the most wonderful family ever who were very honest with me regarding my adoption. I had Nueces County court open my adoption file, but there is not near enough info in there to do a proper search. Please help in any way you can. My adopted parents are both deceased and I feel very lost without family. My curiosity is also peaked because I lost a child to cancer in 1992. I don't want money or anyone to take care of me. I've been single mom for almost 14 years and would just like the opportunity to touch base with my birth parents and show them they are loved and that I understand. If you are out there, Mrs. John Edwards or whoever my birth father is, brothers, sisters from Mrs. Edwards, please contact me and give us a chance. I live in the DFW area not far from Denison so maybe, if God willing, someone will see this and help me

      Thank you. Genevieve Brandesky White

      Do you Yahoo!?