26Re: Help please in TEXAS!!

  • zeebugman
    Feb 2, 2002
      Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:05:28 -0000

      From: "zeebugman" <zeebugman@...>

      To: NetUnderDog@...

      Subject: Re: Help please in TEXAS!!

      --- In TexasAdoptees@y..., NetUnderDog@a... wrote:
      > Hey there :-))

      > LASTLY........(for now)......I am working on a web page to add to
      my
      > geocities address that will be an Accountability Page of Adoption
      Agencies

      Hi Maryann...
      I am curious as to results you've compiled on accountability. I live
      in NY now, was handled through DePelchin in Houston in '51....from
      the first time I contacted them it took over a year to find my file
      and even after telling me they had found my bmom's file also, they
      wanted an exorbitant fee to start searching, $500 I think it was, and
      WITHOUT a guarantee they would find any information! I still have
      the papers around here somewhere...I don't remember the exact
      wording...I just remember wishing my arm was long enough to SLAP
      someone down there!!!

      Drop me a line if I can help in any way...
      Peace,
      Jim
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic