Parent PAC Stands up to 'piece of furniture' Dwayne Bohac

  • Carl Whitmarsh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012

       It is so nice not to have to worry about Studmuffin Bohac attempting to represent my interests any longer.  I'll trade my new representative, Jessica Farrar, for that worthless piece of furniture any day of the week.  Good luck to the voters of 138 and the children of Texas on your attempt to rid the State of Texas of Studmuffin - a representative no one can compare to when it comes to dishonoring the salutation Honorable.