Insecure Girls

  • ivana_rideu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Insecure Girls that need to be wipped into shape
      Hear some of the saddest stories of girls who have no confidence
      They are just waiting to be taken advantage of
      I mean you can have you way with them
      Meet them and others sign up is free and no credit card is required

      http://www.sexwarp.com/landing.asp?afl=YYHO
    • Authorized User
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Good Day Group:

            As it appears that there such an inconsiderate environment for academic research in this group, that I feel compelled to unsubscribe as of today. We have started a new group with a very similar name "Tesla Turbines". Notice that the only difference is the plurality of the word Turbine. This group requires approval of postings and subscription. Hopefully this will alleviate these off topic messages. Come one, come all! All are welcome as long as research and development are your flavor with no off colour considerations. The URL for the new group is TeslaTurbines-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to subscribe or TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com just to visit. We already have some resources loaded, thanks to some of the members that have already joined.

            Bring on the Turbines and coils!

        Humble Regards
        John Fiala

        Insecure Girls that need to be wipped into shape