Welcome to My Quest for My Perfect Mate

  • anannyinflorida1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2003
      I am on a QUEST for my perfect mate. This is a bit weird, but hey this might be just crazy enough to work. I searched for a few months and researched how to find the perfect mate online before starting my QUEST.

      I am accepting applications as of August 24, 2003. Be creative but no lies, not even white ones. Don't worry you wont have to pay. They give you 3 Free Days which will give you plenty of time to see my profile, read about me... and EMAIL me. Don't forget to include your email address for me to respond to, a few photos of yourself, and most important your attempt to gain access to my heart. Here is the link, go to the site, register, look around, and then search for my profile "Rachel1".

      http://www.whodaresdates.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      I also love to chat and below is some of my contact information but remember I am only accepting applications if you will on the site above.

      rachel1_nj@...
      rachel1_nj@...
      232493071 ICQ
      rachel1innj AIM