Just wondering

  • nailzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2003
      I'm new to Tesla turbines and I was wondering if anyone here has put
      their turbine to practical use other then a bench model?
    • Authorized User
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2003
        Good day Sir:

            We had one hooked up to a bench grinder and also experimented with using a small one as a pneumatic starter for a 70 chrysler 383. We were trying to make a blower drive starter for a KB 426 w/671 blower one it but havent had the time to finish it yet.

        Regards
        John in Texas USA