New Turbine Pictures

  • Flying
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      Just wanted everyone to know that my turbine pages have been reposted
      with brand new pictures. As it says on the pages, my replica of the
      1910 turbine is for sale for $500, that includes shipping anywhere in
      the US. Detailed pictures of the parts and close ups of the runner and
      labyrinth end seals can be found at:

      http://www.bradstanford.com

      Look in the main menu at the top under "Flying". Click on "propulsion".
      That will take you straight to the pictures! Please also surf around
      and be so kind as to support me by buying my CD.

      Or the turbine. :^)

      Thanks! God Bless!

      -Brad Stanford
      http://www.bradstanford.com
    • Authorized User
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
        Thanks Brad for you photos. Are you turbine blades aluminum?

        Humble Regards
        John Fiala

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
          > Thanks Brad for you photos. Are you turbine blades aluminum?
          >
          > Humble Regards
          > John Fiala

          Yes, the blades are aluminum. Measurements are on the site - 1/8" for the end
          plates, 1/16" for the rest. I wish I had time to experiment with Molt Taylor's
          PaperGlass construction instead.

          -Brad