Re: THERMO-DYNE MACHINE

  • Paul Eitson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 1999
      I enjoyed reading the material and looking at the diagram. From the
      diagram I am assuming two different gas systems that exchange heat. Do
      you have a working model of this device?

      On a side note Tesla researched a principal called energy wells. The
      device used a partial vacuum to cause boiling in water at a low
      temperature. Since water could be made to boil at ambient temperature
      all that was necessary was a source of cold water to condense the fluid.
      The boiling point of water can be lowered to 32F with low pressure. The
      principal was based on the child's toy the cryophros. This device
      consists of two glass bulbs partially filled with water. Just the
      temperature of the body causes the water inside to boil.