Re: [TeslaTurbine] spam that shouldn't be

  • Ian Main
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
      All we have to do is have the admin set it so that only subscribers
      to the list can post. Other Yahoo lists I'm on have done this and
      get no spam as a consequence.

      Ian

      On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 04:09:47PM -0400, Mike Passerotti wrote:
      > Considering the amount of spam we're getting on this list, do we want to
      > move yet? I have a pretty high tollerance to spam as long as it doesn't go
      > into porn. I could tollerate about a spam message a day. How are your
      > tollerance levels?
      >

      > Mike Passerotti

    • Mike Passerotti
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2002
        Then, thats what has to be done. Hopefully some time soon, before we start
        loosing people.

        Mike Passerotti

        All we have to do is have the admin set it so that only subscribers
        to the list can post. Other Yahoo lists I'm on have done this and
        get no spam as a consequence.

        Ian

        On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 04:09:47PM -0400, Mike Passerotti wrote:
        > Considering the amount of spam we're getting on this list, do we want to
        > move yet? I have a pretty high tollerance to spam as long as it doesn't
        go
        > into porn. I could tollerate about a spam message a day. How are your
        > tollerance levels?
        >

        > Mike Passerotti

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor