Re: [TeslaTurbine] Air Motor

  • Barry Turner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2002
      Hi Mike

      Do you have the patent number for the Air Hogs motor ?

      How more efficient do you think these vehicles would be if they used a Tesla Turbine instead (speed, range etc) ?

      Best Regards

      Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2002
        If I get a chance I'll look up the patent for piston air engine. I
        don't know about the comparisons. TT needs to be spun up to speed
        before you start comparing. The piston engine has the advantage
        of 'cold' start which works well for the small air planes thrown from
        the hand. A TT on a model air plane is more like a hobby. The
        piston engine makes flying fun for kids.

        I tried a competetor of Air Hogs and the thing is a rock. It is so
        bad at flying that I could throw it farther if the wings weren't on
        it. I'm returning it to the store.
        Mike Passerotti