RE: [TeslaTurbine] Small CO2 TT

  • Mike Passerotti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2002
      I'm terribly sorry Ben. I don't think we have anyone who has an actual
      motor that small where they can give you an estimate. Its your call on what
      technology to go with because there is a void in the actual data from TTs.
      Thats been a big problem with getting TTs on the 'must use' list. If you
      choose to build a TT then you are joining the experimentation group. If you
      go with electric, you have a known path. You seem pressed for time so I
      would guess you go the known path. If you have some time, I recommend the
      TT because it is a technology worth the effort.

      Mike Passerotti