RE: COMPRESSED AIR TO A LIQUID

  • phlsengineroom
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      I believe that the Vanderwall forces of the elments that make up our
      atmosphere are too great (at temps. above 0 degrees C) to allow them
      to become liquid regardless of compression methods used.
    • fred b mcgalliard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
        Critical temperature for air, -140C. So you right. At room temp cannot compress to liquid.