Re: [TeslaTurbine] Digest Number 219

  • Tom E Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2001
      At 11:52 AM 12/19/01 -0000, you wrote:
      >There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Fw: [TheTeslaTurbineList] You have been sent a virus without my
      knowledge
      > From: "wyzed" <wyzed@...>

      I found this file on my system, so I then did a search via
      http:www.google.com for more information on sulfnbk.exe. Multiple respected
      sites report that sulfnbk.exe is an essential Windows program and the
      warning is a hoax. Rather than telling you not to delete it, I am advising
      you all to check out the information before taking action, and presuming
      you see it as I do, not to delete it based on your own judgement.