Check out this new group discussing processes to improve tools and machinery

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      Here is the link:
      Here is the Invite:
      Welcome to this open forum on improvement processes for tools and
      machinery. Your inputs are anticipated and appreciated. Links to new
      technology and interesting ideas/applications will be posted here
      regularly so invite your friends and associates to join. Everyone in
      the manufacturing and tooling industry has had problems with
      efficiency, downtime, wear, safety, and impossible tolerances.
      Myself, I have had to find solutions out there but there are always
      more solutions to be found. I'll pass on my limited knowledge, let's
      hear yours.