Project alert

  • Paul Eitson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2000
      To those list members who wish to participate in a Tesla Turbine
      engine project all members are asked to contribute. I will be publishing
      designs to the list for evaluation by list members. If you would like to
      comment either on or off list either is ok.
      This design will be based on two of the Tesla patents, the engine and
      multistage vacuum. If you would like more information please email.
      Paul Eitson.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2000
        Please keep me in this project list. I am working on a Tesla Turbine
        project and will post my design and progress shortly.
        Thanks, jim
        > To those list members who wish to participate in a Tesla Turbine
        > engine project all members are asked to contribute. I will be publishing
        > designs to the list for evaluation by list members. If you would like to
        > comment either on or off list either is ok.
        > This design will be based on two of the Tesla patents, the engine and
        > multistage vacuum. If you would like more information please email.
        > Paul Eitson.

      • Paul Eitson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2000
          Jim,
          If you are interested in commentary or my design I will post
          initial drafts. If you have not considered bearings check into
          graphalloy. These are submersible and actually work better when wet.
          Steam leak is an asset. Don't know if you read any initial posts but be
          wary of vibration in the rotor section. I might also recommend shrink
          disk b-lock couples for shaft attachment of the rotor section.
          Paul