The fluid dynamics of space

  • blake7taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013
      I am the author of `me-flow II the fluid dynamics of space' www.yowahbooks.com/catalogue. Me-flow II shows that magnets have vortexes about their long axes. Like spinning vortexes attract... This gives space a property and therefore it is not absolutely nothing. Michelson and Morley showed the speed of light is constant thru space and concluded that space was totally empty. If 'p' therefore 'q' is bad logic; a non sequitur. They did not consider the option that what is there does not affect the speed of light.
      Space is clearly the medium for electromagnetism which Tesla never doubted.