Nature has chosen the frequencies (particles) and we cannot.

  • Paul Eitson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Don't mean to intrude but the electro-mechanical oscillator is a device that is adjustable to almost any frequency. Tesla's goal at Wardencliff (IMHO) was the alter the frequency of matter until it began to break up. His diamond and ruby button experiments illustrated that matter, when exposed to ultra high frequency, would start to disintegrate. The buttons
      he constructed gave off particles in large and small lumps. At Wardencliff he used 4 electrolytic capacitors, a disrupter coil and a magnifying transmitter. To give you an idea about the amount of energy he used, an electrolytic cap about the size of a golf ball is about 1 million micro farad. The capacitors he used were 3X3X6 foot. These were alternately
      dumped into 4 transformers capable of handling 20,000 amps and 50,000 volts each. From there they went to a disrupter coil. From the disrupter coil the energy went to a magnifying transmitter (air core resonance transformer) . This magnifying transmitter was grounded to a tar lined salt water filled cavern. I suspect the primary coil was 1 foot thick and and
      forty foot tall (a guess). The tower itself was about 90 foot tall with a 55 ton torrid. From the round opening on top (not mentioned in literature, but shown in actual photos) a stainless steel tube opened at the top. In my opinion this tube emitted charged particles in a directed beam as well as ozone. See Tesla patents for St. Elmo Fire device, Magnifying
      transmitter, Carbon button lamps, ruby (laser) lamps, electrolytic capacitor, improved disk dynamo, disrupter coil, Tesla coil. I would that anyone with more electrical background than myself would give there opinion on how the various components were used. These components are mentioned in the Supream court documents on the dismantleing of Wardencliff.
      (Except for the disruptor coil, which I am assumeing is the "special transformer" mentioned. I suspect a 384pole generator was used to produce some of the current as well as he hooked one of these to a disruptor coil in an eariler experiment. (See also Richard Hulls experiments with capacitor discharge and distilled water.)
      paul