RE: [TeslaTurbine] Solar wind and absurdities of modern science

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 8:31 AM
       You should recall that a few free electrons in a small space produce a horrific force attracting positive charges and repelling negative. I think the Wakefield accelerator should be a good example. If you find an electron knocking about, Cherchez la proton. .

    • Sorin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 7:09 PM
        As I underline in the romanina text, it is impossible to exist a aleatory aglomeration of one type charge like electrons. Even this will exist, the electric field created by this will have all the time e certain orientation....details in the text.