Heat reaction, yield engines and absurdities of modern physics

  • Sorin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011
      Heat reaction, yield engines and absurdities of modern physics

      The text analysis a paradox of actual thermodynamics, leaved unexplored by
      actual mainstream physics: why a diesel engines has a greater yield by
      comparison with a petrol engine? More precisely a relative increase of reaction
      heat with 12% (diesel greater then petrol) leads to a relative increase engine
      yield of 28%.
      Further, it is explored the case of an alcohol solution burning. Despite of a much
      lower reaction heat, such solution can lead to a yield comparable or even
      superior to a diesel or petrol engine. Of course small modifications for engine
      combustion are necessary.
      Last but not least, this new theory of thermodynamics rule out Carnot formula.
      The link :
      http://www.elkadot.com/ro/termodinamica/Randamentul.htm
      Those interested in receiving the latest news about a new theory of science are
      invited to subscribe on the forum at www.elkadot.com. Posts on the other
      discussion forums are occasionally.
      Best regards,
      Sorin Cosofret
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
        Don't you ever get tired of being wrong so publicly and so loudly?
        I personally hate like heck being the fool. But I guess that's just me.