Re: After Years of studing

  • Michael Couch
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2011
      Is this new motor a Telsa Turbine design?

      Michael Couch

      --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "Monkeyron" <rw@...> wrote:

      > I must now leave the Group.
      > I no longer will be pursuing the Tesla Turbine.
      > A New company has a Old Redesigned Motor that is now about 98% Efficient.
      > This is still Patent Pending but they should have it out by years end.
      > Stay Tuned to Sterling Allen for announcements.
      > The World will change for ever. SOON!
      >
      > Take Care,
      > M~R

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2011
        Michael,
        check out the Papp motor.
        Then go to plasmerg.com

        You will see more about how it works.
        Ironically it's a Piston Engine!
        But a 2 stroke. Making it very efficient.

        Take care,
        M~R

        Message 3 of 8 , May 10, 2011
          When I hear about these wonderful "new" motors that make power from some secret process that no one seems to be able to replicate, I have this awful feeling I am seeing one of those get rich schemes, AKA a Madoff special. Remember Cold fusion? After ROM 30 years of work by more than a few geniuses and a lot of money spent by a host of companies and institutions, we do not yet have a cold fusion hot water heater (demonstrating a net energy gain). We do, for some reason, still have "believers", in spite of the unliklyness of any real fusion process taking place. I have trouble any more (after roughly 60 years of being told the secret process just needs a bit more investment, or the government is somehow suppressing it) becoming interested enough in these obviously fallacious schemes to even read on them. Fiction is way less interesting than fact.

          Sorry to see you go.  Have you looked at the new PlasmiaERG motor.  No fuel to speak of.  If you want go to this web site for further info.   Electro magnets and noble gas.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 10, 2011
            Fred,
            What Ponds & Fleishman Discovered and was quickly placed in front of the News Cameras by overzealous University Superiors,  has been replicated by numerous Labs and Professors today.
            Sterling Allen just told us last Thursday that a small group just Patented the Continued work of the "Cold Fusion" process.
            Cold Fusion is still an incorrect term for this Process.

            Also what is news worthy is the work of PlasERG Inc. of the past 5 years.
            They have re-visited the work of Joe Papp. The Chief Physicist at PlasmERG Inc was the same Person that designed the Controller for Papp.
            Papp thought he had a better Idea and threw out the Controller and replaced it with Switches, Wire & Relays.
            Papp & Sabori never got the Motor to maket. Papp Died of Colon Cancer (Most Likely from all the Radio Active Nodes he used in the Motor) and took all his secrets to the Grave.  Just like all the other Paranoid Inventors before and after him.

            Sabori tried to get the Motor restarted but went broke and gave up. You should watch Russ's You Tube about this:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKm09vJQdqQ&feature=digest

            Many years later, the PlasmERG Inc. Physicist decided since he was retired now that he would play with the Old Papp design.
            He made another controller.
            he acquired all the Noble Gasses.
            He converted some Sportster Motor and started to Play with it.
            Later this summer it will be Published for all to see in the USPTO Gazzett.

            Check out Sterling Allen's website for his review on this New Development.
            Plasmerg.com for more detail.

            Next week Plasmerg will be in Las Vegas looking for a new Home.

            Take Care,
            M~R

            Message 5 of 8 , May 11, 2011
              Wow I am going to Nevada this spring.  Hope to see you there.