Radioactivity, electricity and absurdities of modern science

  • Sorin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Radioactivity, electricity and absurdities of modern science

      Dear Reader,
      I disturb you (again) with a new breakthrough material. It is not my intention to stress someone with small and unimportant things. The only purpose of this advertisement activity is to have a proof that for years (in fact soon there will be two decades), I have been fighting with the wind mills and mainstream scientists instead of repeating some simple experiments, they have been preferred to adopt a strange but convenient politics: we don't want to see and therefore it does not exist.
      The attached material related to radioactivity regards both physics and chemistry.
      The proposed experiments are at the level of an undeveloped country or they can be replicated in any small laboratory.
      The reasoning and the interpretation of results do not suppose advanced math or multidimensional spaces.
      The Romanian version can be accessed at this link:
      http://www.elkadot.com/ro/nuclear/Radioactivitatea_1.htm
      The English version can be accessed at this link:
      http://www.elkadot.com/en/nuclear_en/Radioactivity_1.htm

      French, Italian and Spanish versions are in working now.

      Best regards,
      Sorin Cosofret