Re: Application

  • Monkeyron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Michael,
      I made it into the Submitted applications. They have acknowledged receiving it. They will notify me Aug 1st if they Accept it and move it forward to Voting. So if they accept it, I will notify all to help me with your votes. A You Tube Video explaining my Project is in the works and will be released soon. I will notify all soon.
      Thanks,
      Ron
      (Monkeyron)