Reinventing Life Fractally-"Best Overview I've seen on Alternative Technologies

  • Implosion Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2009
      Reinventing Life Fractally-"Best Overview I've seen on Alternative Technologies / New Physics !" - Recent Breakthru-Technology Conference has Participants in Tears... - Event Reviewed: by Regina B. Jensen, Ph.D. ( Editor: SpaceofLoveMagazine.com )- & Four New Different Radio Shows- with Dan Winter + Upcoming....

      live film links at online version of this newsletter:

      www.goldenmean.info/reinventingfractallife