What is and what isn't an electric current

  • sorincosofret
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hello again,

      I have received a lot of emails some with absurd comments and other
      with enquiring and good comments at a previous message related to
      electric current and electrolysis.
      At the moment, I don't have enough time to respond at every mail.
      For some of these comments the answer will come with the new text
      added today or with other in the future.
      The present text is focused on a simple problem: What is and what
      isn't an electric current.
      It seems that actual orthodox physics already fixed this concept.
      But the new proposed experiments blow up the actual accepted
      explanation. The experiments can be made home, or in every
      laboratory in a underdeveloped country at a cost of less then 10
      euro/experiment.
      Please visit:
      http://www.elkadot.com/magneticity/Electric%20current%20cut%20off%
      20experiments.htm

      Sorin Cosofret
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Can't access your web site from work.
        Is a hole current in a P semiconductor an electric current?