Overseas & Local Jobs Available.

  • Cruel Things
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 10:41 PM
      To Apply For Job:
      http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Vacancies
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2008
        To Apply For Job:
        http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956
        Thanks

        For Moderators:

        If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

        For Members:

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

        dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
        believed to be clean.
      • Overseas