Re: ionization

  • David Dennard
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2000
      Hi Forest,

      Whirlpool, meaning like a river eddy, very wide not very deep, hurricane
      pattern, small vortex in the center. Extensive research and now back up by
      top vortex experts comfirms it. Never built before by man. Even author
      Callum Coats, of "The Living Energies". who translated Viktor Schauberger's
      works is in accord. One of our team members has now gone to Australia to
      have a meeting. I was invited to go but can't afford to.

      So we are on to something, big time.

      Hope you will visit my website check it out, join my list, help us figure
      this. Tugging on Paul too!!! :)

      David Dennard
      http://www.whirlpower.cc

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 23, 2000
        all: as i was checking out web pages that has info on T and listening to
        peoples ideas this thought recently occured to me, i know very little about
        ionization, instaed i feed people; however didnt tesla make (not sure how
        many, i think i read 2) that had two rotorpacks, each turning in oppositie
        directions. since T built everything to last so well , maybe that might be a
        place/device/Patent? that has something to do with ionization, has anyone
        seen/heard of these counter rotating turbines and are they still around or a
        they being kept along with the arc (LOL) in govt. storage due to the secrecy
        act, probably off base just a thought Regards, fm
      • Paul Eitson
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 23, 2000
          The army recently took two counterrotating flywheel generators up in a jet to
          power high intensity lasers. His hovercraft design shows two counter rotating
          turbines. A picture is shown in the Tesla engine book. He also had a patent
          called a saint elmo fire device. This is an ozonator that puts out an electrical
          flame. I would like to build this simple to construct device, someday. He also
          mentions two counter rotating turbines, but not there purpose in the engine
          book. Not so off base at all FM, another part to the puzzle I think.
          Paul

          fmstark@... wrote:

          > From: fmstark@...
          >
          > all: as i was checking out web pages that has info on T and listening to
          > peoples ideas this thought recently occured to me, i know very little about
          > ionization, instaed i feed people; however didnt tesla make (not sure how
          > many, i think i read 2) that had two rotorpacks, each turning in oppositie
          > directions. since T built everything to last so well , maybe that might be a
          > place/device/Patent? that has something to do with ionization, has anyone
          > seen/heard of these counter rotating turbines and are they still around or a
          > they being kept along with the arc (LOL) in govt. storage due to the secrecy
          > act, probably off base just a thought Regards, fm

          > WANT FREE MAGAZINES?
          > Sample over 500 magazines in 30 categories-- all for FREE at
          > FreeShop.com, your source for thousands of free and trial offers!
        • Paul Eitson
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 23, 2000
            David,
            Would be happy to join your list. Sign me up. I am woefully ignorant on
            this particular subject but would be happy to contribute any information I can.
            At the moment I am somewhat reduced in income due to a serious accident. I do
            support your effort and admire your determination. Post to this list any time!

            Paul

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 23, 2000
              I'll do it.