NEW ! Large update of MDG's website -Waterfuel-ZPE-Ormus-JoeCell ..

  • danielfreepower
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      Hello,

      Still working on the website, I updated some pages and made around 60
      new pages.
      We are going to get our FREE ENERGY soon if we continue the hard
      work like this :))

      Special files on Stanley Meyer, 12 new pages created on the subject,
      quite a bunch of info !
      - All secrets unveiled to reproduce the WFC : see map of pages at
      http://waterfuel.100free.com/index.html

      On ZPE also very important files have been added:

      - Lots of details and replica of Edwin Gray's Tube Converter and EMA
      motor !
      http://radiant.100free.com/zpe_gray.html

      - Complete series of posts on Peter Lindemann ATTRACTION MOTOR,
      overunity device !
      http://radiant.100free.com/zpe_lindemann.html

      - Also my successfull experiments on Bedini Solid State Charger:
      http://radiant.100free.com/zpe_bedini_solid.html

      To see all the updates and new pages, go direct to:
      http://waterfuel.100free.com/update.html#NOV07

      Keeping the good work going,
      Hope this helps,
      Best regards,