Easy immigration to UK, USA, Australia and Canada.

  • Faithful Fun
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi All,
      Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

      http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

      Thanks

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Use Head

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 13, 2007

          http://www.visapie.com/?user=7493

          Thanks

          For Moderators:

          If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

          For Members:

          If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
        • Same Worth
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 13, 2007
            Hi All,
            Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.

            http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

            Thanks

            For Moderators:

            If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

            For Members:

            If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
          • Immigrate Universe
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 13, 2007

              http://www.immigrationmag.com/?id=9893

              Thanks

              For Moderators:

              If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

              For Members:

              If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
            • Global Thinking
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
                Sometimes when you go to new place, you suddenly become lucky, why not give it a try.
                http://www.4migration.com/?mem=3006

                Thanks

                For Moderators:

                If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

                For Members:

                If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

                dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
                believed to be clean.
              • Go Somewhere